All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- This Sunday – 27th May
- This Week 21 – 27 May 2018
- Stop G’s deportation
- This Sunday – 20th May
- This Week 14 – 20 May 2018
- International Conscientious Objectors Day
- This Sunday – 13th May 2018
- Fruity fun!
- This Week 7 – 13 May 2018
- This Week 30 April – 6 May 2018
- Sermon by Peter Hemming 22nd April 2018
- The Old Vicarage