All Hallows is an inclusive Christian community in inner-city Leeds exploring the meaning of faith in the 21st Century. Whoever you are, you will be welcome here.
We are trying to respond to the challenge of Jesus of Nazareth to love God, ourselves and others, exploring the meaning of God’s love for all people — women, men, black, white, gay, straight, older, younger, of faith or no faith — and looking to meet the needs of people who feel damaged or marginalised. With others in the area, we work for justice, reconciliation and to inspire hope. Desmond Tutu’s phrase ‘the rainbow people of God’ underlies our use of the rainbow symbol — coming from a variety of backgrounds, ages and lifestyles, we celebrate and affirm our God-given diversity.
- The Terra Preta Prayer
- A Prayer for our Earth By Pope Francis
- Sermon by Paul Magnall 17th September 2017
- Bulletin 17th September 2017
- Under One Roof Sponsored Swim
- Bulletin 10th September 2017
- Bulletin 19th August 2017
- Pride Sunday decorations
- Rainbow biscuits for Pride Sunday
- Terror Texts